Friday, August 27, 2010

L'Oreal Double Extend Beauty Tubes Mascara

Cost: usually $9.99-$10.99, depending on the store.

Different people have different goals for their mascara needs. The most important thing to me is that my lashes look long and thick. I am not so concerned with whether I get a few clumps or not--I just want my lashes to look big. L'Oreal's Double Extend Beauty Tubes mascara is the best mascara I have ever tried. This mascara has some sort of silicon formula that grabs onto your lashes and adds on a bit of length (it seems impossible, but it really does). I think it has something to do with the white side. Be careful, though--I have tried another brand of two-step mascara that doesn't add as much length.
I like this brand so much that when we had our makeup done for our friend's wedding, I brought along my own mascara to use. Interestingly enough, the makeup artist pulled out the exact same tube of mascara. She agreed that it was the best and that it gave anyone bigger lashes.

One thing that you should be prepared for if you get this mascara, however, is that it is really strange when you wash it off. The first time I washed my face after wearing it freaked me out because it comes off in strands that clump together. It made me think I had some sort of weird spider-like insect on my face!

Before applying mascara:


After applying eyeshadow and mascara (only on the top lashes--too lazy for the bottom):



--E

2 comments: